The #Vanlife SIG is Back!

:minibus: Exciting News for Vanlife Enthusiasts! :minibus:

We’re thrilled to announce that @elasmophile will be hosting the revived #Vanlife Special Interest Group (SIG)!

:spiral_calendar: Mark your calendars for Thursday, March 14th, at 7 PM, for our inaugural meeting. And remember, we’ll be gathering every second Thursday thereafter!

Join us to:
:star2: Share your latest triumphs and challenges in your builds.
:wrench: Tap into the collective wisdom and expertise of fellow enthusiasts.
:bulb: Trade resources and ideas.

Let’s make this SIG the hub of our Vanlife community once again!
See you there!

5 Likes

SO excited for this, I’ll be there!

1 Like

I’m very excited to meet the other Asmbly van lifers Thursday night!

This first meeting will be for us to get to know each other and talk about how we want to structure future SIG meetings. See y’all at 7pm Thursday night!

2 Likes

Where is this meeting? Thanks in advance!

In the multipurpose room at Asmbly!

I am having a conflict schedule, but will be there next time!

Great to meet everyone, looking forward to seeing all the builds progress!

Welcome to the communities @JeremyM, both ASMBLY and the new #Vanlife SIG. It’s back baby! Now with fewer tribulations (hopefully) and more hashtag. I’m really liking all the enthusiasm and enjoyed meeting everyone last night. Way to go @elasmophile. Here is more on the build process from @Powderhorn Pete’s Freightliner box truck if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Looking forward to see everyone’s progress and swapping around ideas for build outs.

1 Like

Hello, nice to meet you all earlier this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was great to meet everyone this week!! Looking forward to more vanlife meetings & progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Lloyd , @okapi and @renm to ASMBLY and the #Vanlife SIG! This must be the thread with the most first time posters ever. I have revised plans on my buildout based on some of the ideas people presented at the last SIG so thanks. It is true that #Vanlife can be anything you want or need it to be. One of our very own Austin locals proves this. I really hope Terry is doing OK.

1 Like