Woodshop classes signup post

Sign up here – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HWjkxXAOfL1EZi604aMOuOI1hnEHa0F2vVBFOTkzwTk/edit?userstoinvite=cfstaley@gmail.com&ts=5f18cdf3&actionButton=1#gid=0
Let us know if you run into trouble!
Kye & Workshop team

@Joshcross @jessemesa @LoboFPV

Thank you for the Link to the woodshop class. I think I’ve signed up for the class on Sunday. It appears the class tonight is full. Maybe I’m just dense, but I can’t find out how to pay dues and I can’t find how to sign up for other classes. I signed up on the waiting list for the wood shop, but that seems to be to get in the wood shop. I think I found a proper place for the classes as well. I’m trying to get up and running as soon as possible. I’m trying to make a birthday present for my daughter.

Hi Fred, you’re doing great – you scheduled for Sunday’s class, terrific – there you’ll get your key fob.
Yes, the Weds night class was full – just doing 3 students at a time right now.
You’ll get your key fob at Sunday’s class, hang in there, and you can book time for later that day if you want – the new systems are a little tricky to start, but they’re a lot smoother with practice, so I’m always telling folks to go gently, gently, and ask for help when needed.
Will Sunday be in time for her birthday?
Kye

Hey Kye! I just finished up my orientation and I’m excited to get into the shop. Is this still the best way to sign up for a woodshop class? It doesn’t seem like the linked google sheet has been updated in a while. Thanks!

Yep @lretzer ,
This is the spot for now,
there is a Red laser class tomorrow at 830 if you are interested in that as well.
Find that HERE

1 Like