More stuff to donate or give away!

Looks like I have some more stuff to either donate to the space or give away to some one. This time, it’s computer stuff.

HP Proliant Server with:

• 2U form factor
  • 4x 146gb hard drives
  • 3x 8gb DDR3 memory
  • 2x 6 core 2.67GHz Intel Xeon
  • 2x 340w power supplies

HP Z400 Workstation
Dell Optiplex 780
HP Elitebook 8530w laptop
Acer Aspire One laptop

Various monitors and keyboards and cables

I think the HP Z400 might make a decent upgrade to one of the laser computers, idk. I may just bring it all to the Space and put it in the front area with a free sign if that’s okay with Facilities. If that’s not okay, I’m happy to give the stuff to individuals. I wanted to give you guys first call before I put it up on CL Free. Everything works, I just can’t take it with me.

Hey Russell,
I have a couple people going through all our computers And stuff currently and weeding out what the space can use etc.

Why don’t you drop the computer stuff in the classroom, We will go through it over the next few weeks. Then I will post for people to claim what the space is not using. if anything goes unclaimed we will recycle it.

Thanks again
Eric Peterson
Director of facilities

Holy crap that’s perfect! I’ll bring all of it up there this week.

If the space doesn’t need the HP Elitebook 8530w laptop, I’d like it as a “loaner” or freebie. My current work situation is such that I may find myself having to return what they gave me…