Mar 3rd Community Meeting (First Wednesday) at 7:30 PM

Hey Members!

We’ve got a fun member meeting planned for March’s first Wednesday member meeting online over Zoom (info below). Come join us to talk over new tool proposals! A lot of great ideas have been tossed around in Nonprofit Fundraising Campaign - What tools/improvements do you want in the space? and it’s time for us to make some decisions.

If you have a suggestion for a tool/space area you’d like to see added, please create a post in Proposal Considerations with details (link to equipment to buy and things needed). Please start your post title with “NPO Tools” so it’s super easy to find them all.

We’ll go through all the proposals in our member meeting next week (1st Wednesday at 7:30p) and try to make some decisions about what we include in our fundraising goals. If you can’t make it to the meeting, don’t let that stop you from posting a proposal! I’ll post a link to the official agenda here before the meeting, hope to see you there!

Please post all proposals by midnight Tuesday 3/2/21!

Topic: **ATXHS First Wednesday Community Meeting** Time: Feb 3, 2020 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada) Every month on the First Wednesday

Zoom Video

Join our Zoom Meeting

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 821 8717 5762

Here’s our agenda doc for tonight – https://docs.google.com/document/d/19fdcBG88e4Zkd-JzQVg4Ns9oibdGpXxHTfQJGCgpny8/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to discussing our evolution with y’all soon!

Such a great meeting tonight y’all! Super excited for what we came up with tonight, thanks to all who were able to make it and extra thanks to those that stuck through to the end!

The agenda doc linked above has lots of good notes in it, so if you missed or want to review what we discussed, definitely check that out. I’m going to put together a doc drafting the fundraising piece and if people are interested in collaborating on it and/or having a working meeting sometime in the next week, let me know!