Manual Mill Classes signup post (now in Neon)

Hi @EricP new member here, I took Joe’s lathe class and would love to get educated on the mill sometime in the next month or two (December or January). Any plans to run another class?

@yuppiemike @gordoa40
I might have time to teach another class in December I will have to look to see how my schedule shapes up and let you know. For sure one in early January.

The Tormach class is set up individually after you have taken the Manual mill class.

Eric

1 Like

Hi @EricP, I’m a new member and I just wanted to put my name down for taking a manual milling class so that you know I’m here. My end goal is the Tormach CNC. Thanks.

Welcome @buzmeg! All our class sign ups are through Neon now just so you know. Posting here is good so teachers know there is interest. Once a class gets scheduled you’ll see it listed on atxhs.org/atxhs-classes and it’ll get mentioned here on Discourse as well.

@EricP is hosting this class tomorrow night and there are currently two spots left! Sign up to reserve your spot https://atxhs.z2systems.com/event.jsp?event=729&

@EricP I was hoping to join this class. It says full, not sure if I’m trying to sign up correctly. If there are any openings, please let me know.

James McNees

@jamesfreeman I’ll check the neon class roster and let you know as soon as I can.

Eric

@jamesfreeman @cbmeadors

Looks like the class is full tonight but I will set up another one for early January.

Thanks
Eric

I’ve already expressed interest but I’ll be available for a class any time after Monday (1/11) if you end up making another soon! Thanks eric.

I added a new mill class for this thursday, @gordoa40 sign up if your available.
Please review the information and links at the top of this page before the class!

Thanks,
Eric

I think I see it on the site, but its set for March 4th, not Feb. I’m down for this thursday, thanks!

I see the same thing, march 4th. Is there any room in this Thursday’s class?

Yah that one was a mistake the one for this Thursday should be posted soon.

Should be a slot for you James
Thanks
Eric

1 Like

Thanks Eric, please count me in.

New manual mill class for this upcoming Tuesday the 1st. Sign up on the classes page!

@AdamH @Jaradus

I’m in! Thanks

I’ll be looking for the next one!

When will the next one be? Can we reserve spots or get on a waiting list somehow?

Will also be looking for the next one! :slightly_smiling_face:

In the class we talked about a video series that gives some good context info.

Blondihacks also has a series on the lathe.

3 Likes