Burnt out my table saw

I was ripping a board at an angle on my old table saw, and it stopped in the middle of cutting. That had happened before, but when I tried to start it up again it wouldn’t start. I feel like it could be something simple like a capacitor that burned out, but I don’t really have much experience working with motors, so it could be anything I guess.

Anyways, I ended up getting a replacement table saw, and was trying to figure out what to do with this one, so if anyone wants a small contractor table saw and has the knowledge and/or patience to troubleshoot the issues, let me know, I’d just rather it not go in the trash. If you’re interested, throw a message my way!

Check for a circuit breaker, on the back face of the motor. A lot of consumer grade power tools will have an overload C/B.
Then go buy yourself a new blade, biggest cause of overload.

Peace, Wolf

Ah, good call Wolf, that was one of the few things I did troubleshoot. However, my initial analyses pointed to that being fine. It looked like power was getting past the breaker, but the motor was still not running.

I would like it if you are getting rid of it?

Sorry Joe, Eric has already signed up to take it.