About Ask Asmbly

Questions and concerns for the leadership team

Hi! New member here, is Asmbly open on Memorial Day? Also, last time I was there I couldn’t figure out how to open the bay door in the woodshop area, can you please tell me if there’s a button to push or a remote control or something?

Last thing: Is this the Slack channel that’s talked about in emails or is there some other platform I should join as well?

Thank you!

Asmbly doesn’t have established public open hours, only member access hours which is 5am-2am, 21/7/365 (we’ve only ever closed the shop for special events like the Asmbly Maker Market).

I had a question about membership and tried to email the membership rep but haven’t heard back yet so I figured I’d ask here; I was at the Austin Woodworking Festival and got a buy-one-get-one month free coupon from spinning the wheel. How do I go about having that honoured when I pay for my membership? It says “bring to your orientation” on the slip but I had done my orientation just a few days prior. Any help is appreciated!

Hey Andrew, check your email please, a reply was sent today. This is something that staff help with and we’ve got a small team, so sometimes it may take 24-48 hrs for a reply.